I just auditioned to be a part of a sexy singing and dancing all gay boy group. I had a lot of fun at the auditions and got inspired to film a music video. This isn't it, but here's the intended song: "Freddy My Love" from Grease!
- ► 2012 (18)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
With the almost completion of my Jem Parody script, now retitled Truly Truly Gwen, I was thinking of making a montage of horror movie scenes. I always wanted to make a horror film and I have no idea how to go about doing it. I figured if I emulate some of my favorite scenes, it would help me to learn. Some choices to film so far are:
1) Norman Bates and Marion Crane in Psycho - Prelude to The Shower Scene
2) Ben and Barbara in Night of the Living Dead - Their introductions to each other
3) Casey in Scream - The infamous phone call scene
4) Lori, Annie and Lindsey in Halloween - Michael stalks the baby-sitters
5) Katie and Becca in The Ring - The opening scene
Maybe I'll do some interesting casting and set design. Like maybe make Marion Crane played by a male actor, not in drag. How about having the voice in Scream as a perky cheerleader?