youtube.com/edcaoartist

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Aliceland: What do Alice and Tracey Turnblad have in common

I can't believe how fast this script is writing, and so far I've written like 3 versions of this stage musical in a 1 month time frame. I'm finishing up the final version, which I believe is close to exactly what I envision for this version of Alice in Wonderland.

I've re-discovered my love for John Waters' movies and I think that's part of what's keeping this script going. His movies are so out there and filthy, but towards the tail end of his filmography there's also a lot of heart in there. 

I've also been watching Devi Wears Prada, Fritz Lang's Metropolis and Forbidden Zone. This is going to be very unique theatrical experience. I hope my director friends likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Some Fun