youtube.com/edcaoartist

Friday, February 17, 2012

Filming and Future Projects

I've hit a bit of a snag with filming Snow White and Rose. Filming little tiny Lego pieces is proving difficult.







I did come up with a new way to speed up production tho when it comes to recording voices, but I want to get out this pilot episode first and work on another project.

I've been a huge Charlie's Angels fan from birth. I think it got canceled and then I was born. Take what you will from that.



I've been wanting to do a Charlie's Angels tribute for as long as I wanted to make short films and it finally might come together.

Other things I've been working on:

Grease 2 with a reworked script
Cats the Movie - Trailer
Spring Awakening with Sesame Street Puppets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Some Fun