youtube.com/edcaoartist

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Look at What Eduard Got at The Lego Store

This is a Lego Mini Fig of Little Red Riding Hood I obtained today.  Mark found her in the pile for me. I think she's real cute. I could probably use her as part of an Into the Woods project. I can't wait.
 I also obtained this Lego Mini Fig that looks like Jem. Mark found this one too. She is so cute. I'm going to make a Jem tribute movie with this one.
 And lookie here. This is a Lego Mini Fig that Nicholas got for me and I put the pink hair piece on it. Nicholas is cool. Real cool.
 Nicholas is so cool, that he also got me a Lego Mini Fig that looks like myself. See, here's the Lego Version of me looking at the awesomeness of this totally 80's Lego Girl.
 There's Lego Nicholas in the background. Nicholas also got me a Lego Mini Fig that looks like himself too. See, here's Lego Nicholas checking out Lego Ed. Oooooh.
 Here's Lego Ed checking out Lego Ni.....
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Have Some Fun