youtube.com/edcaoartist

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Disc to Digital Library

While transferring some of my DVDs to digital form this past month, I noticed something interesting about my taste in movies that I never fully realized until now:

- I'm an M. Night fan

- I love romantic movies with special needs people featured

- I love film versions Cinderella above all other Fairy Tale Film adaptations

- I love period pieces when told in a creative way (Gatsby, Marie Antoinette, Moulin Rouge)

- I love Shakespeare when told in a creative way (Romeo and Juliet, Love's Labour's Lost, The Tempest)

- I love Baz Luhrman

- I belive that  it's awesome when young women are solving mysteries

Here's the latest additions. I also think it's funny how similar the cover art of Lady in the Water and Memoirs of a Geisha are.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Some Fun