youtube.com/edcaoartist

Friday, February 12, 2010

Aliceland, Pop Girls and Gwen

Wow, with that second job and performing onstage and all these film projects I want to do, nobody can call me lazy~

The show is starting to take a toll on my director friend. The theater we're performing the show in isn't really being professional and we all hate it.  It sucks too. We're an awesome cast and we might have to cancel the show because the theater isn't treating us like we belong there. Video footage to come soon of this awesome cast, and me singing, heheh.

I'm going to start having weekly meetings with the cast members of my films. Whoever can make it, is going to make it, whoever can't, well there's always next week. We'll meet in one area and then down to the recording studio. (my mom's house)

I also need to start filming Pop Girl. I really need to just get off my ass and do it. With two jobs now, I kinda have the budget for it.

For Aliceland and Gwen and the Telegrams, I have these awesome costume ideas that I'm going to sketch real soon. Can't wait to show them to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Some Fun