youtube.com/edcaoartist

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow

WOW, and I don't mean World of Warcraft. So far I have a new job on top of a dream job, a show that seems to be sucking the life out of me, and a bunch of new pets to care for. It's okay though. I love the new pets. My favorite one is a baby Guinea Pig my boyfriend bought me I named Chubbles. I think I'm his favorite too.

My Aliceland script is making a little bit of progress. After re-reading Alice in Wonderland and watching Jonathan Miller's Alice in Wonderland, I think I have a better understanding of where I want my version to go. I also might re-watch some timeless family musical movies like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Willy Wonka for more inspiration. I'm also in the process of re-reading Through the Looking Glass which is my favorite of the two Alice books. Anyone have a copy of Alice Through the Needle's Eye? It's a great book I never bought.

I was going to blog about my adventure on Thursday involving the puppet project I'm doing with my boyfriend, but just thinking about it is giving me a headache.

Today I got a new video camera that's a million times better than my old one so filming on Pop Girl might be faster than expected as soon as I get a chance to get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Some Fun